Getting to Neustift in the Stubaital
Arrival by Car:
Due to our close proximity to Innsbruck and the Brennerautobahn motorway, Neustift in Stubaital is easy to reach, be it by public transportation, airplane, or car.
- FASTEST ROUTE (TOLL FEE): Drive from the Olympic City of Innsbruck over the Brennerautobahn A13 motorway (Europa Bridge), exit at Schönberg (first village in the Stubai Valley) and drive through Mieders, Telfes Fulpmes and Neustift.
- TOLL-FREE ROUTE: From Innsbruck take the toll-free along old Brenner Road (B182) until Schönberg, drive through the Stubai Valley to Neustift, and continue to our Art-Apartments Kartnaller.
Your holiday residence Art-Apartments Kartnaller is located along the way from Neustift to the Stubai Glacier.
Version A: At the roundabout in Neustift take the first exit heading towards Milders and drive along this road for approx. 2 km. To your left, passing a Spar supermarket, follow the road for approx. 250 m. When you see the large field, there are 4 houses opposite on the right and the second house is your holiday home, Art-Apartments Kartnaller.
Version B: At the roundabout in Neustift, take the second exit heading towards the Stubai Glacier and head along the road for approx. 2,8 km. In the Schaller part of town, take the first turn-off to the right heading towards Milders. After approx. 700m you will see four houses to your left, the third house is your holiday home, Art-Apartments Kartnaller.
Please note that toll stickers called 'Vignette' are obligatory on motorways in Austria. Toll stickers are available at all Austrian borders, petrol stations and your automobile club.
Arrival by Train / Bus:
- Voucher for return tickets to and from Innsbruck to the Art-Apartments Kartnaller!
- Our personalised travel vouchers allow our guests to travel by bus via the bus route 590b (Bus Stubaital) from the Hauptbahnhof Innsbruck to our bus stop "Milders Luener", which is only 50 m from our Art-Apartments Kartnaller.
- Summer bonus: During summer our guests receive the Stubai-Super Card for free upon arrival. This allows our guests free daily travel on the route from the Stubai Glacier to Innsbruck and back. During winter, guests are offered free bus service throughout the Stubaital valley.
Arrival by Plane:
We are more than happy to collect you from Innsbruck-Kranebitten airport at a reasonable additional charge. Please let us know in advance if you would like to take advantage of our shuttle service!
If you are arriving at Munich airport there are cheap bus transfers (i.e. Flixbus) to Innsbruck or directly to our Art-Apartments Kartnaller. Please contact us for further information!
And there is a free transfer from Innsbruck - Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof train station. Please check "Arrival by Train/Bus" above.