Frequently asked questions
Protecting Health & Safety in Corona
The worldwide COVID-19 situation has changed the way we are all currently interacting to ensure the safety & health of all. Certain simple rules and regulations have been issued to minimize the possibility of any new infections & keep everyone healthy. We are well prepared to welcome guests with updated safety precautions, and to us, it is of the utmost importance that all our guests feel safe and well cared for during their stay.
- Cancellation regulations / entry bans / travel warnings etc. 0 % risk for you!
- If you are unable to stay with us due to entry or exit bans, travel warnings, company closings, etc., cancellation is free of charge on the day of arrival. You will of course be reimbursed the entire deposit or you can postpone your vacation to a later date, the choice is yours!
- Under normal circumstances we have the regulation: If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 40 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 70 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 90 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged
- Advance information for your stay via email
- Please check in online in advance so that the formalities are already completed when you arrive and we no longer need your travel documents
- We greet you without shaking hands and of course we wear mouth and nose protection
- Of course, we will be happy to answer your questions personally with the necessary distance
- Transfer the invoice instead of paying in cash
- Social distancing made easy
Our generally accessible areas are large enough to be able to maintain the recommended minimum distance without any problems spacious apartments guarantee privacy
- Cleanliness & hygiene
- Viruses stay outside - a new disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area enables hygienic coexistence in the house
- Clean rooms have always been a matter of course for us all surfaces and sanitary facilities are disinfected before each arrival
- Soap is freely available in all rooms
- Be well informed: all the information you need, including lots of tips for your stay, can be found on our website www.kartnaller.com
- Activities in our holiday region
Fresh air and being out in nature is known to reduce the risk of any infection.
Looking for a quiet place to relax? Looking for the ideal hiking route for some relaxation out in nature?
We will gladly help & give you recommendations to plan your perfect day out in nature.
- Useful Links & Safety Rules in Austria:
Visit this website to find out about all current information regarding rules & regulations as well as guidelines from mountain lifts, super markets, shops, swimming pools, public transport, etc
Arrival: When can we arrive?
Rooms and/or apartments are available from 3 p.m. on arrival day.
Please let us know if you anticipate arriving after 6 p.m. (late check-in), so we can ensure your room is still available!
Departure: By when should we vacate the room?
We kindly request that you vacate your room by 9 a.m. on departure day.
Deposit: Do you require a deposit payment? What happens in the event of a cancellation?
To confirm your reservation we kindly ask you to pay a deposit payment (approx. 30 % of the total sum) by bank transfer.
If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 40 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 70 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 90 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Can we pay by debit/credit card?
No, we request that you pay your outstanding bill in cash.
Are bed linen and towels included?
Yes, your beds are made up on arrival and we provide one hand towel and one bath towel per person.
Is there a bus stop nearby?
Yes, the bus stop is only 70 metres away. In winter, the free ski-bus stops at the "Milders Luener” bus stop nearby, as does the scheduled bus service included in the Stubai Super Card, which shuttles between the Stubai Glacier and provincial capital of Innsbruck in summer.
Do you offer a bread delivery service?
Of course! - We deliver fresh bread from our Bäcker Ruetz bakery daily to your door (including Sundays). You can choose from a wide selection of bread rolls, loaves and sweet pastries.
Are there shops nearby?
Yes, the Spar Supermarket is only about 200 metres away. There You get everything you need for Your holidays. There is also a farmer with fresh milk 24 hours a day - a highlight for our guests!
Do you serve breakfast?
No, our apartments are self-catering. We are, however, very happy to provide you with fresh bread in the morning. Fresh milk is available nearby from a special milk dispenser, for which a milk can is provided. All other supplies can be found at the local supermarket, only 200 metres away.
Is there garage parking?
You are very welcome to leave your car in our private car park for the duration of your holiday free of charge. Depending on availability, you are also welcome to park your car in one of our garages. One parking space is reserved for apartments 1, 2, 3 and 5 respectively.
Why not give your car a break too and take advantage of the very efficient bus services in the Stubai Valley?
Are pets allowed?
Out of consideration for allergy sufferers, pets are not allowed.
Do you have internet?
Wi-Fi can be used free of charge throughout the house for the duration of your stay.
Is there a children’s discount?
We offer a children’s discount on additional beds. Did you know that we are premium members of the Big Family Club and have been awarded the “Tyrolean Family Nest” seal of quality? Read more...
How much is the use of the sauna-cask?
If you do an online-booking directly at our website (not via a booking-channel) the use of the sauna is free, as often as you like. (small extra-charge for the bath-robe)
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed in all our apartments. You are welcome to smoke on the balconies.